Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to our BLOG!

Thank you so much for clicking on our new BLOG! We are excited to have this wonderful tool up and running. We still have some work to do on a few of the pages, so check back often. We would love for you to "follow" us and "post" something as well! Don't be shy.....We are waiting to hear from you!!

Some of you may notice the "Graphic 45" tab at the top? I have submitted my work in hopes to be picked to be on their wonderful Design Team. I won't know if I made the "finals" until Friday and then have one more hurdle to jump through before finding out if one of my dreams will come true! Hopefully, I will see my name on their blog soon? Keep your fingers crossed for me!  Check out the projects that I submitted! I would love to know what you think of them! They are totally different than what some of you have seen from me! I enjoy pushing through my creative limits! I love the Graphic 45 product line. Check out their blog too! I truly enjoyed submitting these projects...of course I am dying for Friday to get here! I would love to hear from you on what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment