Monday, March 7, 2011

Good Morning Monday!

Hello Monday! Where did this weekend go? My how time flies!!  Well although I did not make the Design 45 Team Call Finals...I feel honored to have accomplished such wonderful and fabulous projects all within just 6 days! The experience was wonderful and I feel honored that I gave it my all! I really pushed my creative limits, especially with the time constraints! I appreciate the opportunity but won't let the not making it get me down! I will continue to strive and do my best not only for Top That! Scrapbook Retreats but also to reflect my creative energy in my projects and designs! I appreciate those of you who took the time to look at my project photos! I feel so proud of them. Thank you to my family who pulled together for those 6 long days and helped me reach my goal...no matter the outcome! I love you all!

The April 2011 retreat plans are going nicely....it will be here in just a little over a month! Wow! Don't forget that we still have spots and would love to have you! Also, dont forget to register for the Crop for Kids at High Street Baptist Church taking place on March 18 and March 19. If you are interested please e-mail me and I can get you the details! Top That! Scrapbook Retreats will be providing the On-Site Store.....Cant wait! Hope to see you there! Creatively yours, LaTisha

No comments:

Post a Comment